Become a Spending Planner & Make a Difference
Are you a financial services professional looking for a new challenge?
Or maybe you're looking to expand your current services while making a difference in people's lives?
If so, have you considered adding Spending Planning to your services?
It's a way for financial service providers to help ordinary people manage their finances and be more successful with money in their day-to-day lives.
You'll be working closely with real people, helping them overcome their financial challenges and become better at managing their money.
Your advice and guidance will help them improve their own situation and start achieving things they never thought possible. Good spending planners can transform their customer's lives.
And there's never been a better time to expand your services. The financial services industry is changing, fast, and doing things the old way just isn't working out for many of us.
Spending Planning is THE New Financial Services Profession - David Wright
What's In It For You?
Here's the thing — being a financial professional these days is very different from how it was in the past.
Nowadays, red tape abounds. Things that were easy to get done ten years ago now require a huge amount more effort and hoop-jumping.
Here are a few problems you might recognise:
- It's harder to find clients who can afford or qualify for loans (the kind of thing that used to be easy)
- There's a ton of extra work around compliance and bureaucracy
- As a finance professional, you make less commission than you used to
- There's more finger-pointing from clients when things go wrong
- People are in more financial pain than they have been in a long time
It's a challenging time for the people working in this space, forced to deal with a changing landscape and a host of annoying new obstacles.
But the financial industry is changing in some positive ways, and maybe you've noticed some of these, too. These include:
- People are more conscious of the need to take control of their money and manage their finances responsibly
- Technology has been able to automate a lot of the time-consuming tasks that used to bog us down
- It's easy to add new services in a matter of weeks
- Clients are often more financially literate and able to do much of the work themselves
- This is all good news for financial service providers because it makes your job easier.
These are perfect conditions for expanding your business and offering new services to a customer base that's eager to take a more proactive role in their financial health.
In other words — it's the perfect time to train as a spending planner.
Financial service providers who become spending planners:
- Get paid to deliver what new legislation requires, rather than having an additional burden on their business
- Can be up and running in weeks
- Will already have some key requirements in place to launch the new service
- Click here to become a spending planner
To understand what's involved in being a spending planner and why it's so rewarding, we'll need to backtrack a little and introduce our founder, David Wright.
David first started helping people with their personal finance and budget plans way back in the 90s. He didn't intend to make a lot of money doing this — his main motivation was a passion for helping people improve their lives by sharing the tips he'd learned about spending planning.
It wasn't always easy, and in the early days, he faced a lot of opposition from people in the industry who didn't think his ideas would work. They were wrong.
Since then, David has helped more than 30,000 customers take control of their finances. Along the way, he's developed his own unique and tested system, which has had enormous success.
David can teach you all the skills and knowledge required to become a spending planner.
If you're still unsure if it's for you, consider these rewards:
- The goosebumps you get when a client tells you how much you have improved their lives - nothing else you could do could have such a positive impact so quickly
- More work in other areas. Your Spending Planner clients will need other financial services, too, and you'll be the first name on their list.
- More clients. Your happy clients won't just save you for themselves — they'll recommend your services (as a Spending Planner and in other areas) to friends, family, work colleagues, and others they know
How to Join
Getting set up as a Spending Planner is easy. In fact, we'll teach you everything you need to know in just three days (usually over a weekend).
In addition to teaching you the skills involved and our unique system, we'll also show you how to use our software, allowing you to provide Spending Planning services as easily as possible.
By the end of the course, you'll have everything you need to add this service to your business.
As the financial services industry continues to rapidly change and increasing bureaucracy gets in the way of business, many professionals are looking for new ways to make money and provide their services.
Adding spending planning to your services can be the perfect way to do that, and is a great way to make a positive difference in the lives of real people.